Man stabbed in the neck in Harlesden nightclub
Victim attacked with a broken bottle in unprovoked attack
A reveller was stabbed in the neck in a seemingly unprovoked attack during a New Year’s Eve party at a Harlesden club.
The 21-year-old victim was stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle inside the West Coast in High Street, Harlesden, at around 2.10am.
The man was carried out of the venue and taken to hospital, his condition was not life threatening.
Detective Constable Dave Ryan from the Violent Crime Unit appealed for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is an appalling act of violence where the victim was assaulted for no apparent reason.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3749 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai