Man stabbed in the neck in Harlesden nightclub
Victim attacked with a broken bottle in unprovoked attack
A reveller was stabbed in the neck in a seemingly unprovoked attack during a New Year’s Eve party at a Harlesden club.
The 21-year-old victim was stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle inside the West Coast in High Street, Harlesden, at around 2.10am.
The man was carried out of the venue and taken to hospital, his condition was not life threatening.
Detective Constable Dave Ryan from the Violent Crime Unit appealed for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is an appalling act of violence where the victim was assaulted for no apparent reason.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3749 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 2 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 3 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 4 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 QPR boss pleased with Man United win and now looking to tie down Odubajo