Man stabbed in the neck in Harlesden nightclub
Victim attacked with a broken bottle in unprovoked attack
A reveller was stabbed in the neck in a seemingly unprovoked attack during a New Year’s Eve party at a Harlesden club.
The 21-year-old victim was stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle inside the West Coast in High Street, Harlesden, at around 2.10am.
The man was carried out of the venue and taken to hospital, his condition was not life threatening.
Detective Constable Dave Ryan from the Violent Crime Unit appealed for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “This is an appalling act of violence where the victim was assaulted for no apparent reason.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is asked to contact Brent Police on 020 8733 3749 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 7 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat