Man stabbed in the leg in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in Harlesden yesterday evening.
The victim, in his 20s, was knifed in the back of the leg in Harrow Road at the corner off Scrubs Lane at 8.15pm.
Police who were called to the scene administered first aid until paramedics arrived.
The man is in hospital where his condition is not believed to be life-threatening,
A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
The stabbing is the third in Harlesden in less than a fortnight.
On June 28, a 24-year-old man was knifed in Harlesden High Street and the following day teenager Davis Headlam was stabbed to death in Drayton Road.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
Three teenagers are in custody charged with the 18-year-old’s murder.