Man stabbed in the leg in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in Harlesden yesterday evening.
The victim, in his 20s, was knifed in the back of the leg in Harrow Road at the corner off Scrubs Lane at 8.15pm.
Police who were called to the scene administered first aid until paramedics arrived.
The man is in hospital where his condition is not believed to be life-threatening,
A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing is the third in Harlesden in less than a fortnight.
On June 28, a 24-year-old man was knifed in Harlesden High Street and the following day teenager Davis Headlam was stabbed to death in Drayton Road.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
Three teenagers are in custody charged with the 18-year-old’s murder.