Man stabbed in the leg in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in Harlesden yesterday evening.
The victim, in his 20s, was knifed in the back of the leg in Harrow Road at the corner off Scrubs Lane at 8.15pm.
Police who were called to the scene administered first aid until paramedics arrived.
The man is in hospital where his condition is not believed to be life-threatening,
A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing is the third in Harlesden in less than a fortnight.
On June 28, a 24-year-old man was knifed in Harlesden High Street and the following day teenager Davis Headlam was stabbed to death in Drayton Road.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
Three teenagers are in custody charged with the 18-year-old’s murder.