Man stabbed in the leg in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A police investigation is underway after a man was stabbed in Harlesden yesterday evening.
The victim, in his 20s, was knifed in the back of the leg in Harrow Road at the corner off Scrubs Lane at 8.15pm.
Police who were called to the scene administered first aid until paramedics arrived.
The man is in hospital where his condition is not believed to be life-threatening,
A man in his 30s has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing is the third in Harlesden in less than a fortnight.
On June 28, a 24-year-old man was knifed in Harlesden High Street and the following day teenager Davis Headlam was stabbed to death in Drayton Road.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
Three teenagers are in custody charged with the 18-year-old’s murder.