Man stabbed in street fight in Stonebridge
- Credit: Archant
Five men are being held at a police station in Bedfordshire
A man has been stabbed in a street fight in Stonebridge.
Brent Police were called to Harrison Road yesterday evening at 6.45pm where they found the 20-year-old victim.
He had been knifed in his arm.
The group had fled the scene by the time the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not life threatening or changing.
Five men aged between 18 to 23 were arrested after officers pulled over a car on the M1 motorway.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 8 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
They were taken to a police station in Bedfordshire where they are currently in custody.
Anyone with information should call Brent Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.