Man stabbed in street fight in Stonebridge
- Credit: Archant
Five men are being held at a police station in Bedfordshire
A man has been stabbed in a street fight in Stonebridge.
Brent Police were called to Harrison Road yesterday evening at 6.45pm where they found the 20-year-old victim.
He had been knifed in his arm.
The group had fled the scene by the time the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not life threatening or changing.
Five men aged between 18 to 23 were arrested after officers pulled over a car on the M1 motorway.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 8 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
They were taken to a police station in Bedfordshire where they are currently in custody.
Anyone with information should call Brent Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.