Man stabbed in street fight in Stonebridge
- Credit: Archant
Five men are being held at a police station in Bedfordshire
A man has been stabbed in a street fight in Stonebridge.
Brent Police were called to Harrison Road yesterday evening at 6.45pm where they found the 20-year-old victim.
He had been knifed in his arm.
The group had fled the scene by the time the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not life threatening or changing.
Five men aged between 18 to 23 were arrested after officers pulled over a car on the M1 motorway.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
They were taken to a police station in Bedfordshire where they are currently in custody.
Anyone with information should call Brent Violent Crime Unit on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.