Man stabbed in large street fight in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed during a mass street fight in Harlesden this morning.
The victim, who is in his 40s, was knifed in Craven Park Road just before 4.30am.
He was rushed to hospital where his condition has been described as stable.
His injuries are not life-threatening.
Police have arrested two men, both in their 30s, on suspicion of attempted murder.
You may also want to watch:
They are currently in police custody.
Road closures and traffic diversions were in place but have now been lifted.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds