Man stabbed in Kilburn street hours after teenager knifed in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A man has been stabbed in Kilburn – hours after a teenager was knifed in Wembley.
The victim, whose age is unknown, was found suffering from stab wounds in Cambridge Avenue at 8pm yesterday evening.
Police who were called to the stabbing uploaded a photo of the scene on social networking site Twitter.
Officers from the Met’s Trident Gang Command are investigating the stabbing.
A teenager was stabbed in Barnhill Road around lunchtime on the same day.
You may also want to watch:
Both victims are not believed to have suffered life-threatening injuries.
There have been no arrests in connection with either stabbings.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.