Man stabbed in Kilburn High Road in stable condition
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 3.30pm on Tuesday following reports of a stabbing.
Officers and ambulance crews found a man believed to be aged 40 suffering from stab wounds, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken by London Air Ambulance to a central London hospital for treatment where he remains in a stable condition.
The Met said: “His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information concerning this incident is asked to call police on 101 quote CAD 4546/20Feb.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or tweet information to @MetCC
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley