Man stabbed in Kilburn High Road in stable condition
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 3.30pm on Tuesday following reports of a stabbing.
Officers and ambulance crews found a man believed to be aged 40 suffering from stab wounds, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken by London Air Ambulance to a central London hospital for treatment where he remains in a stable condition.
The Met said: “His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
Anyone with information concerning this incident is asked to call police on 101 quote CAD 4546/20Feb.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or tweet information to @MetCC
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 6 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 7 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 8 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting