Man stabbed in Kilburn High Road in stable condition
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 3.30pm on Tuesday following reports of a stabbing.
Officers and ambulance crews found a man believed to be aged 40 suffering from stab wounds, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken by London Air Ambulance to a central London hospital for treatment where he remains in a stable condition.
The Met said: “His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information concerning this incident is asked to call police on 101 quote CAD 4546/20Feb.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or tweet information to @MetCC
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property