Man stabbed in Kilburn High Road in stable condition
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to Kilburn High Road at 3.30pm on Tuesday following reports of a stabbing.
Officers and ambulance crews found a man believed to be aged 40 suffering from stab wounds, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken by London Air Ambulance to a central London hospital for treatment where he remains in a stable condition.
The Met said: “His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.”
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information concerning this incident is asked to call police on 101 quote CAD 4546/20Feb.
People can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or tweet information to @MetCC
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police