Man in hospital after being stabbed in back in Harlesden
- Credit: Met Police
A man is in hospital in a 'non life-threatening condition' following a stabbing in Harlesden.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to the High Street at 8.05pm last night (September 29) after reports of a stabbing.
Officers attended and found a man in his 30s suffering from stab injuries to his back, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital where his condition is said to be "not life threatening".
There have been no arrests at this early stage.
A crime scene is in place and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 5 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 6 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 7 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 8 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 9 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'
- 10 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group