Man in hospital after being stabbed in back in Harlesden
- Credit: Met Police
A man is in hospital in a 'non life-threatening condition' following a stabbing in Harlesden.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to the High Street at 8.05pm last night (September 29) after reports of a stabbing.
Officers attended and found a man in his 30s suffering from stab injuries to his back, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital where his condition is said to be "not life threatening".
There have been no arrests at this early stage.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene is in place and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London