Man in his 20s stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man in his 20s was stabbed in Harlesden and taken to hospital.
At 4.25pm yesterday (June 18), police were called to Craven Park Road to help a man in his 20s who had been stabbed.
He was taken to hospital and his condition has been confirmed as not life-threatening.
By 7.30pm cordons in the area had been lifted.
In a tweet, Brent Police dismissed rumours that someone had been shot.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, using reference 4804/18june.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12