Man in his 20s stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man in his 20s was stabbed in Harlesden and taken to hospital.
At 4.25pm yesterday (June 18), police were called to Craven Park Road to help a man in his 20s who had been stabbed.
He was taken to hospital and his condition has been confirmed as not life-threatening.
By 7.30pm cordons in the area had been lifted.
In a tweet, Brent Police dismissed rumours that someone had been shot.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, using reference 4804/18june.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 9 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed