Man in his 20s stabbed in Harlesden
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man in his 20s was stabbed in Harlesden and taken to hospital.
At 4.25pm yesterday (June 18), police were called to Craven Park Road to help a man in his 20s who had been stabbed.
He was taken to hospital and his condition has been confirmed as not life-threatening.
By 7.30pm cordons in the area had been lifted.
In a tweet, Brent Police dismissed rumours that someone had been shot.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, using reference 4804/18june.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park