Man found with stab injuries in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
aA crime scene has been put in place in Harlesden after a man was found with stab injuries
Police were called by London Ambulance Service to St Mary’s Road at 1.35pm today (August 17) to a report of a stabbing.
A man, in his 20s, was found injured.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “Due to the fact officers believed he had a serious injury and he was trying to get away from emergency services, the man was restrained and then put in an ambulance and taken to hospital.
“His injuries have been assessed as non life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests. Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 7 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 8 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police