Man found with stab injuries in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
aA crime scene has been put in place in Harlesden after a man was found with stab injuries
Police were called by London Ambulance Service to St Mary’s Road at 1.35pm today (August 17) to a report of a stabbing.
A man, in his 20s, was found injured.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “Due to the fact officers believed he had a serious injury and he was trying to get away from emergency services, the man was restrained and then put in an ambulance and taken to hospital.
“His injuries have been assessed as non life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
No arrests. Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 3 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 4 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley