Man stabbed and gunshots heard at large house party brawl in Brondesbury
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with ‘non life threatening injuries’ following a late night fight in Brondesbury.
Police were called to reports of a large fight at a house party in Brondesbury Park just before 3am on Saturday (August 22).
One man was found with a stab wound to his leg, Scotland Yard said.
He was treated by paramedics before being taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
A Met spokesperson said: “There were also reports of gun shots heard at the location.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers found no evidence of shots being fired and no victims were located.”
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
Anyone with information or footage of the incident is asked to contact police on 101, quoting CAD 1223/22Aug.
Alternatively tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.