Man stabbed and gunshots heard at large house party brawl in Brondesbury
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with ‘non life threatening injuries’ following a late night fight in Brondesbury.
Police were called to reports of a large fight at a house party in Brondesbury Park just before 3am on Saturday (August 22).
One man was found with a stab wound to his leg, Scotland Yard said.
He was treated by paramedics before being taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
A Met spokesperson said: “There were also reports of gun shots heard at the location.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers found no evidence of shots being fired and no victims were located.”
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
Anyone with information or footage of the incident is asked to contact police on 101, quoting CAD 1223/22Aug.
Alternatively tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.