Man stabbed and gunshots heard at large house party brawl in Brondesbury
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with ‘non life threatening injuries’ following a late night fight in Brondesbury.
Police were called to reports of a large fight at a house party in Brondesbury Park just before 3am on Saturday (August 22).
One man was found with a stab wound to his leg, Scotland Yard said.
He was treated by paramedics before being taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
A Met spokesperson said: “There were also reports of gun shots heard at the location.
“Officers found no evidence of shots being fired and no victims were located.”
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
Anyone with information or footage of the incident is asked to contact police on 101, quoting CAD 1223/22Aug.
Alternatively tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.