Man stabbed by gang outside bar in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are making a witness appeal after a man was attacked by a gang and stabbed outside a bar in Willesden.
The 33-year-old victim was attacked by the five-strong mob as he stood outside Bar Lula’s in High Road.
One of the men slashed him across the face and knifed him in the hip/buttock area as he lay on the floor.
The gang ran off into Linacre Road.
The suspects are all black.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Lewis West, investigating officer, believes the scene would have been busy during the attack which took place on January 9 at around 6.45pm.
He said: “At the time of the incident the High Road was busy so I am confident there are witnesses to this assault. I urge anyone with information to contact me as soon as possible.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Witnesses or anyone with information should call Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or 101.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.