Man stabbed by gang outside bar in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are making a witness appeal after a man was attacked by a gang and stabbed outside a bar in Willesden.
The 33-year-old victim was attacked by the five-strong mob as he stood outside Bar Lula’s in High Road.
One of the men slashed him across the face and knifed him in the hip/buttock area as he lay on the floor.
The gang ran off into Linacre Road.
The suspects are all black.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Lewis West, investigating officer, believes the scene would have been busy during the attack which took place on January 9 at around 6.45pm.
He said: “At the time of the incident the High Road was busy so I am confident there are witnesses to this assault. I urge anyone with information to contact me as soon as possible.”
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
Witnesses or anyone with information should call Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or 101.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.