Man stabbed by gang outside bar in Willesden
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are making a witness appeal after a man was attacked by a gang and stabbed outside a bar in Willesden.
The 33-year-old victim was attacked by the five-strong mob as he stood outside Bar Lula’s in High Road.
One of the men slashed him across the face and knifed him in the hip/buttock area as he lay on the floor.
The gang ran off into Linacre Road.
The suspects are all black.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Lewis West, investigating officer, believes the scene would have been busy during the attack which took place on January 9 at around 6.45pm.
He said: “At the time of the incident the High Road was busy so I am confident there are witnesses to this assault. I urge anyone with information to contact me as soon as possible.”
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Witnesses or anyone with information should call Brent CID on 020 8733 3709 or 101.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.