Man stabbed and robbed of Grand Theft Auto game in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man was hit with a brick, stabbed and robbed in Kingsbury after buying the newly released Grand Theft Auto V computer game.
The 23-year-old was attacked in Princes Avenue at the junction of Stag Lane, at 1.20am this morning after buying the sought after game at the Asda branch in Colindale.
Hundreds of gaming fans across the country queued for hours to buy a copy of the game which was released at midnight.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable condition.
His attacker also stole his mobile phone and his watch.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Brent Police are investigating the attack.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 9 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million