Man stabbed and robbed of Grand Theft Auto game in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man was hit with a brick, stabbed and robbed in Kingsbury after buying the newly released Grand Theft Auto V computer game.
The 23-year-old was attacked in Princes Avenue at the junction of Stag Lane, at 1.20am this morning after buying the sought after game at the Asda branch in Colindale.
Hundreds of gaming fans across the country queued for hours to buy a copy of the game which was released at midnight.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable condition.
His attacker also stole his mobile phone and his watch.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Brent Police are investigating the attack.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12