Man stabbed and robbed of Grand Theft Auto game in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man was hit with a brick, stabbed and robbed in Kingsbury after buying the newly released Grand Theft Auto V computer game.
The 23-year-old was attacked in Princes Avenue at the junction of Stag Lane, at 1.20am this morning after buying the sought after game at the Asda branch in Colindale.
Hundreds of gaming fans across the country queued for hours to buy a copy of the game which was released at midnight.
The victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable condition.
His attacker also stole his mobile phone and his watch.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Brent Police are investigating the attack.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park