Man shot in Wembley remains stable in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man remains stable in hospital after being shot in the arm in Wembley.
Armed officers and paramedics rushed to Chalkhill Road at 12.35am on Wednesday following reports of shots being fired.
A 27-year-old man was found suffering gun-shot wounds to the arm and has been taken to hospital.
His condition is not life threatening, said police.
Trident officers are investigating and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Witnesses and anyone with any information are asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 2 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 3 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 4 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 8 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 9 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 10 We didn't stand up insists QPR boss Warburton in Rotherham defeat
Quote CAD 161/17APRIL.
Call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.