Man shot in Wembley remains stable in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man remains stable in hospital after being shot in the arm in Wembley.
Armed officers and paramedics rushed to Chalkhill Road at 12.35am on Wednesday following reports of shots being fired.
A 27-year-old man was found suffering gun-shot wounds to the arm and has been taken to hospital.
His condition is not life threatening, said police.
Trident officers are investigating and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Witnesses and anyone with any information are asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 3 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 4 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 5 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 6 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 7 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 8 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
Quote CAD 161/17APRIL.
Call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.