Man shot in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after being shot in Neasden.
The man in his twenties is currently receiving live saving treatment at a North West London hospital.
Police were called to Elgar Avenue at 01.30am following reports of gunshots heard close to Brentfield Road.
Around half an hour later, officers were called to a man at a hospital within the borough, having suffered gun shot wounds.
His condition is described as critical yet stable.
You may also want to watch:
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, and remain in custody at a Brent police station.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes