Man shot in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after being shot in Neasden.
The man in his twenties is currently receiving live saving treatment at a North West London hospital.
Police were called to Elgar Avenue at 01.30am following reports of gunshots heard close to Brentfield Road.
Around half an hour later, officers were called to a man at a hospital within the borough, having suffered gun shot wounds.
His condition is described as critical yet stable.
You may also want to watch:
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, and remain in custody at a Brent police station.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 5 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 6 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 10 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1