Man shot in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after being shot in Neasden.
The man in his twenties is currently receiving live saving treatment at a North West London hospital.
Police were called to Elgar Avenue at 01.30am following reports of gunshots heard close to Brentfield Road.
Around half an hour later, officers were called to a man at a hospital within the borough, having suffered gun shot wounds.
His condition is described as critical yet stable.
You may also want to watch:
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, and remain in custody at a Brent police station.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton