Shooting in Stonebridge leaves man in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man remains in hospital with "non life-changing injuries" after being shot in Stonebridge.
Emergency services were called to Hillside at 11.20pm on Sunday (July 11) following reports of a shooting.
A 23-year-old man was found with gunshot wounds and was taken to a west London hospital, Scotland Yard confirmed
A Met spokesperson said: "His injuries have since been assessed as non-life changing.
"At this early stage there have been no arrests, but an investigation is under way."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101, quoting the reference 7935/11JUL.
Information can also be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application