Shooting in Stonebridge leaves man in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man remains in hospital with "non life-changing injuries" after being shot in Stonebridge.
Emergency services were called to Hillside at 11.20pm on Sunday (July 11) following reports of a shooting.
A 23-year-old man was found with gunshot wounds and was taken to a west London hospital, Scotland Yard confirmed
A Met spokesperson said: "His injuries have since been assessed as non-life changing.
"At this early stage there have been no arrests, but an investigation is under way."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101, quoting the reference 7935/11JUL.
Information can also be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million