Man shot in Harrow Road street fight
Police found 21-year-old victim at the scene
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was shot during a street fight between two groups just off the Harrow Road.
Police who were called to the scene in Bourne Terrace, Westbourne Park, found the injured 21-year-old at around 11.25pm last Friday (22).
The victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable condition.
Officers from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London, are investigating the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8733 4774 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai