Man shot in Harrow Road street fight
Police found 21-year-old victim at the scene
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was shot during a street fight between two groups just off the Harrow Road.
Police who were called to the scene in Bourne Terrace, Westbourne Park, found the injured 21-year-old at around 11.25pm last Friday (22).
The victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable condition.
Officers from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London, are investigating the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8733 4774 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 2 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 3 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 4 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 5 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 6 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 9 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids