Man shot in Harrow Road street fight
Police found 21-year-old victim at the scene
Detectives are appealing for information after a man was shot during a street fight between two groups just off the Harrow Road.
Police who were called to the scene in Bourne Terrace, Westbourne Park, found the injured 21-year-old at around 11.25pm last Friday (22).
The victim was rushed to hospital where he is in a stable condition.
Officers from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London, are investigating the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the incident room on 020 8733 4774 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley