Man shot in Harlesden street
Victim found suffering from gunshot wounds to his leg
An investigation is underway after a man was shot in Harlesden this evening (Monday).
Police were called to Paulete Way of Church Road, where they found the victim suffering from gunshot wounds to his leg at around 4.45pm.
He has been rushed to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Several streets in the area have been condoned off as forensic officers comb the scene for clues.
You may also want to watch:
The road closures have resulted in traffic chaos for motorists.
Anyone with information is asked to call crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 3 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 4 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 8 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe