Man shot in Harlesden street
Victim found suffering from gunshot wounds to his leg
An investigation is underway after a man was shot in Harlesden this evening (Monday).
Police were called to Paulete Way of Church Road, where they found the victim suffering from gunshot wounds to his leg at around 4.45pm.
He has been rushed to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Several streets in the area have been condoned off as forensic officers comb the scene for clues.
You may also want to watch:
The road closures have resulted in traffic chaos for motorists.
Anyone with information is asked to call crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley