Man shot in Harlesden street
Victim found suffering from gunshot wounds to his leg
An investigation is underway after a man was shot in Harlesden this evening (Monday).
Police were called to Paulete Way of Church Road, where they found the victim suffering from gunshot wounds to his leg at around 4.45pm.
He has been rushed to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Several streets in the area have been condoned off as forensic officers comb the scene for clues.
You may also want to watch:
The road closures have resulted in traffic chaos for motorists.
Anyone with information is asked to call crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids