Man shot dead outside pub in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
A man has been shot dead in Sudbury this morning in the second murder in the borough in four days.
The victim, who is in his early 20s, was gunned down outside the Sudbury Swan pub in Harrow Road, just after midnight.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have cordoned off a section of the area while they conduct forensic tests.
Locals have told the Times the victim is a black man in his 20s who lives in the area but they refused to reveal his name.
You may also want to watch:
On Monday evening mechanic Granville Thomas was stabbed to death near his repair garage in Ranelagh Road, Harlesden.
Dwayne King has been charged with the murder of the 55-year-old married father.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
Anyone with information about either killings can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Do you know who the shooting victim is? Call the news desk on 020 7433 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.