Man shot dead outside pub in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
A man has been shot dead in Sudbury this morning in the second murder in the borough in four days.
The victim, who is in his early 20s, was gunned down outside the Sudbury Swan pub in Harrow Road, just after midnight.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have cordoned off a section of the area while they conduct forensic tests.
Locals have told the Times the victim is a black man in his 20s who lives in the area but they refused to reveal his name.
You may also want to watch:
On Monday evening mechanic Granville Thomas was stabbed to death near his repair garage in Ranelagh Road, Harlesden.
Dwayne King has been charged with the murder of the 55-year-old married father.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Anyone with information about either killings can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Do you know who the shooting victim is? Call the news desk on 020 7433 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.