Man shot dead outside pub in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
A man has been shot dead in Sudbury this morning in the second murder in the borough in four days.
The victim, who is in his early 20s, was gunned down outside the Sudbury Swan pub in Harrow Road, just after midnight.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have cordoned off a section of the area while they conduct forensic tests.
Locals have told the Times the victim is a black man in his 20s who lives in the area but they refused to reveal his name.
You may also want to watch:
On Monday evening mechanic Granville Thomas was stabbed to death near his repair garage in Ranelagh Road, Harlesden.
Dwayne King has been charged with the murder of the 55-year-old married father.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
Anyone with information about either killings can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Do you know who the shooting victim is? Call the news desk on 020 7433 0133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.