Man seriously injured in Wembley shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man has been seriously injured in a shooting in Wembley this morning.
The victim, who is in his mid 20s, was found with gunshot wounds in Grove Way at 4.30am.
He was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
While police and paramedics were at the scene a fight broke out resulting in three men being arrested for affray.
All three are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
The victim is the FIFTH person to have been shot in Brent in the last nine days.
Last week a violent-fuelled 48 hours resulted in four people being injured in two double shootings.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
A man and a woman were shot in Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge, on April 22 and two days later two men in their 20s were shot in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury.
Officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating the shootings.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.