Man seriously injured in Wembley shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man has been seriously injured in a shooting in Wembley this morning.
The victim, who is in his mid 20s, was found with gunshot wounds in Grove Way at 4.30am.
He was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
While police and paramedics were at the scene a fight broke out resulting in three men being arrested for affray.
All three are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
The victim is the FIFTH person to have been shot in Brent in the last nine days.
Last week a violent-fuelled 48 hours resulted in four people being injured in two double shootings.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 4 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 8 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
A man and a woman were shot in Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge, on April 22 and two days later two men in their 20s were shot in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury.
Officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating the shootings.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.