Man seriously injured in Wembley shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man has been seriously injured in a shooting in Wembley this morning.
The victim, who is in his mid 20s, was found with gunshot wounds in Grove Way at 4.30am.
He was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
While police and paramedics were at the scene a fight broke out resulting in three men being arrested for affray.
All three are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
The victim is the FIFTH person to have been shot in Brent in the last nine days.
Last week a violent-fuelled 48 hours resulted in four people being injured in two double shootings.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
A man and a woman were shot in Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge, on April 22 and two days later two men in their 20s were shot in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury.
Officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating the shootings.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.