Man seriously injured in Wembley shooting
- Credit: Archant
A man has been seriously injured in a shooting in Wembley this morning.
The victim, who is in his mid 20s, was found with gunshot wounds in Grove Way at 4.30am.
He was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
While police and paramedics were at the scene a fight broke out resulting in three men being arrested for affray.
All three are currently in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
The victim is the FIFTH person to have been shot in Brent in the last nine days.
Last week a violent-fuelled 48 hours resulted in four people being injured in two double shootings.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 4 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
A man and a woman were shot in Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge, on April 22 and two days later two men in their 20s were shot in Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury.
Officers from the Met’s Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating the shootings.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.