Man robbed of £500 phone at Willesden Junction station
- Credit: Archant
Police release images of two suspects
Police have released the images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with a robbery at Willesden Junction station.
A 28-year-old man was walking on the footpath between the station and stairs towards Harrow Road, when he was attacked from behind by two robbers.
One grabbed him around the neck and forced him to the floor while the other went through his pockets and stole his £500 iPhone.
The pair fled towards Harrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from British Transport Police (BTP) have trawled through CCTV footage and have released the images of two suspects.
DC Tony Gittins said: “Luckily this man was not injured during this confrontation, but he was understandably left very shaken up.”
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
Anyone with information about the incident which took place between 12.15am and 12.30am on February 22 should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting B5/LNA of 08/03/13.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.