Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- Credit: David Nathan
A man remains in a stable condition in hospital after being shot "multiple times" in Dudden Hill yesterday.
Police officers along with colleagues from the London Ambulance Service (LAS) and Helicopter Emergency Medical Service attended and found a man in his 20s with multiple gunshot injuries, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital and "remains in a stable condition and his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening," police added.
A Met spokesperson said: "A crime scene remains in place and the public can expect to see an increased police presence in the local area.
"At this early stage, there have been no arrests."
Met's Trident detectives are investigating and enquiries continue.
Anybody with information or dashcam footage of the incident should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 3780/11MAY.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 2 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 3 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 4 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 5 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 6 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 7 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'
- 8 Central Mosque of Brent launches Breathe Easy support group
- 9 HS2: Government hails 'incredible momentum' as Old Oak Common work continues
- 10 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86