Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- Credit: David Nathan
A man remains in a stable condition in hospital after being shot "multiple times" in Dudden Hill yesterday.
Police officers along with colleagues from the London Ambulance Service (LAS) and Helicopter Emergency Medical Service attended and found a man in his 20s with multiple gunshot injuries, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital and "remains in a stable condition and his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening," police added.
A Met spokesperson said: "A crime scene remains in place and the public can expect to see an increased police presence in the local area.
"At this early stage, there have been no arrests."
Met's Trident detectives are investigating and enquiries continue.
Anybody with information or dashcam footage of the incident should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 3780/11MAY.
To remain anonymous contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 4 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 5 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 6 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Notting Hill Carnival off streets in 2021 due to Covid-19 uncertainty