Man multiply stabbed in Willesden Green is stable in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Willesden Green.
Emergency crews were scrambled to Cornwall Gardens at 1.45pm yesterday following reports of a stabbing.
A 24-year-old man was found suffering from multiple stab injuries, Scotland Yard said.
He was treated at the scene by London's Air Ambulance crews before being taken to a west London hospital where his condition is said to be stable.
Police continue to make enquiries into what happened.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
A Section 60 Order was authorised for the Mapesbury, Queens Park and Willesden Green wards and lifted at 5am this morning.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 7 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named