Man multiply stabbed in Willesden Green is stable in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Willesden Green.
Emergency crews were scrambled to Cornwall Gardens at 1.45pm yesterday following reports of a stabbing.
A 24-year-old man was found suffering from multiple stab injuries, Scotland Yard said.
He was treated at the scene by London's Air Ambulance crews before being taken to a west London hospital where his condition is said to be stable.
Police continue to make enquiries into what happened.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
A Section 60 Order was authorised for the Mapesbury, Queens Park and Willesden Green wards and lifted at 5am this morning.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting