Man multiply stabbed in Willesden Green is stable in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Willesden Green.
Emergency crews were scrambled to Cornwall Gardens at 1.45pm yesterday following reports of a stabbing.
A 24-year-old man was found suffering from multiple stab injuries, Scotland Yard said.
He was treated at the scene by London's Air Ambulance crews before being taken to a west London hospital where his condition is said to be stable.
Police continue to make enquiries into what happened.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
A Section 60 Order was authorised for the Mapesbury, Queens Park and Willesden Green wards and lifted at 5am this morning.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man