Man multiply stabbed in Willesden Green is stable in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being stabbed in Willesden Green.
Emergency crews were scrambled to Cornwall Gardens at 1.45pm yesterday following reports of a stabbing.
A 24-year-old man was found suffering from multiple stab injuries, Scotland Yard said.
He was treated at the scene by London's Air Ambulance crews before being taken to a west London hospital where his condition is said to be stable.
Police continue to make enquiries into what happened.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
A Section 60 Order was authorised for the Mapesbury, Queens Park and Willesden Green wards and lifted at 5am this morning.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way