Man left fighting for his life following brutal attack in Kenton
Petrol station employee was found suffering from multiple injuries yards from his workplace
A petrol station employee was left fighting for his life after he was brutally attacked yards from his workplace on Sunday evening.
The 27-year-old man, who works at Total Service Station in Kenton Road, Kenton, was found suffering from multiple injuries 150 yards away on Preston Hill at around 9.20pm.
He was rushed to hospital and is now in a stable but critical condition.
The suspected attacker is an Asian man aged between 24-30.
You may also want to watch:
Appealing for anyone with information to come forward, DC Savi Arora from Violent Crime Unit at Brent Police said: “This was a deeply traumatic and horrific ordeal for the victim and we are treating this incident very seriously.”
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8733 3709, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 8 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 9 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way