Man left fighting for his life following brutal attack in Kenton
Petrol station employee was found suffering from multiple injuries yards from his workplace
A petrol station employee was left fighting for his life after he was brutally attacked yards from his workplace on Sunday evening.
The 27-year-old man, who works at Total Service Station in Kenton Road, Kenton, was found suffering from multiple injuries 150 yards away on Preston Hill at around 9.20pm.
He was rushed to hospital and is now in a stable but critical condition.
The suspected attacker is an Asian man aged between 24-30.
You may also want to watch:
Appealing for anyone with information to come forward, DC Savi Arora from Violent Crime Unit at Brent Police said: “This was a deeply traumatic and horrific ordeal for the victim and we are treating this incident very seriously.”
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8733 3709, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat