Man left fighting for his life following brutal attack in Kenton
Petrol station employee was found suffering from multiple injuries yards from his workplace
A petrol station employee was left fighting for his life after he was brutally attacked yards from his workplace on Sunday evening.
The 27-year-old man, who works at Total Service Station in Kenton Road, Kenton, was found suffering from multiple injuries 150 yards away on Preston Hill at around 9.20pm.
He was rushed to hospital and is now in a stable but critical condition.
The suspected attacker is an Asian man aged between 24-30.
You may also want to watch:
Appealing for anyone with information to come forward, DC Savi Arora from Violent Crime Unit at Brent Police said: “This was a deeply traumatic and horrific ordeal for the victim and we are treating this incident very seriously.”
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8733 3709, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens