Man left fighting for his life after being found injured in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was found with head and throat injuries in Kingsbury this morning.
Police have launched an investigation after the man, who is believed to be in his 30s, was discovered in Church Lane at around 7.05am.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are being treated as life threatening.
Detectives are trying to ascertain how he sustained his injuries.
Police have cordoned off a number of roads in the area and are conducting door-to-door enquires.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road