Man left fighting for his life after being found injured in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was found with head and throat injuries in Kingsbury this morning.
Police have launched an investigation after the man, who is believed to be in his 30s, was discovered in Church Lane at around 7.05am.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are being treated as life threatening.
Detectives are trying to ascertain how he sustained his injuries.
Police have cordoned off a number of roads in the area and are conducting door-to-door enquires.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property