Man left fighting for his life after being found injured in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was found with head and throat injuries in Kingsbury this morning.
Police have launched an investigation after the man, who is believed to be in his 30s, was discovered in Church Lane at around 7.05am.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are being treated as life threatening.
Detectives are trying to ascertain how he sustained his injuries.
Police have cordoned off a number of roads in the area and are conducting door-to-door enquires.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds