Man left fighting for his life after being found injured in Kingsbury
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he was found with head and throat injuries in Kingsbury this morning.
Police have launched an investigation after the man, who is believed to be in his 30s, was discovered in Church Lane at around 7.05am.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are being treated as life threatening.
Detectives are trying to ascertain how he sustained his injuries.
Police have cordoned off a number of roads in the area and are conducting door-to-door enquires.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer