Man injured in ‘gun attack’ in Harlesden
- Credit: Getty Images
A man has been injured during an attack in Harlesden this morning.
The victim, in his 20s, is believed to have been assaulted by a gang armed with gun in Park Parade around 7.30am.
He is not believed to have been shot.
The victim has been taken to hospital suffering from minor injuries.
Police, including firearms officers, have arrested eight people on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
The scene and surrounding streets have been sealed off while forensic officers comb the area.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley