Man injured in ‘gun attack’ in Harlesden
- Credit: Getty Images
A man has been injured during an attack in Harlesden this morning.
The victim, in his 20s, is believed to have been assaulted by a gang armed with gun in Park Parade around 7.30am.
He is not believed to have been shot.
The victim has been taken to hospital suffering from minor injuries.
Police, including firearms officers, have arrested eight people on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
You may also want to watch:
The scene and surrounding streets have been sealed off while forensic officers comb the area.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 7 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets