Man in serious condition after being shot in Kensal Rise
Victim was gunned down in Pember Road on Saturday afternoon
A man is in a serious condition after being gunned down on Saturday afternoon.
The victim, who is in 30s, was shot at an address in Pember Road, Kensal Rise, at around 3.05pm.
He was rushed to hospital where his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening but he is in a serious condition.
Officers from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London, are investigating the shooting.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr James Denselow, Labour councillor for Queen’s Park, visited the scene with the police to reassure residents.
He said: “Going door to door with the Safer Neighbourhood Team highlighted to me the strong community spirit in the area and their absolute rejection of this kind of behaviour.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 9 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
“Thankfully incidents like this are incredibly rare in Brent.”
A man in his 20s who was arrested in connection with the shooting has been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.