Man in life threatening condition after fight in Kilburn
The man was rushed to hospital at 3am this morning
A man is fighting for his life in hospital after being involved in a fight in the early hours of this morning (18) in Kilburn.
The man, in his mid 40’s, was found unconscious and with severe head injuries beside a row of garages near the junction of Kilburn High Road and Buckley Road – just yards from the Brondesbury Medical Centre.
He was taken to a West London hospital where he is in a life threatening condition.
Officers and ambulance crews were called to the scene at 3am this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Forensics teams are examining the scene.
A 30-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of assault, and a 24-year-old woman was arrested at the scene for obstructing police.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Both remain in custody pending further police enquiries.
No weapons have been recovered and police say a motive remains unclear.
A spokeswoman for the Met police said: “We understand that the victim had been involved in an altercation with a male suspect.”