Man in life threatening condition after fight in Kilburn
The man was rushed to hospital at 3am this morning
A man is fighting for his life in hospital after being involved in a fight in the early hours of this morning (18) in Kilburn.
The man, in his mid 40’s, was found unconscious and with severe head injuries beside a row of garages near the junction of Kilburn High Road and Buckley Road – just yards from the Brondesbury Medical Centre.
He was taken to a West London hospital where he is in a life threatening condition.
Officers and ambulance crews were called to the scene at 3am this morning.
Forensics teams are examining the scene.
A 30-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of assault, and a 24-year-old woman was arrested at the scene for obstructing police.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
Both remain in custody pending further police enquiries.
No weapons have been recovered and police say a motive remains unclear.
A spokeswoman for the Met police said: “We understand that the victim had been involved in an altercation with a male suspect.”