Man in life threatening condition after fight in Kilburn
The man was rushed to hospital at 3am this morning
A man is fighting for his life in hospital after being involved in a fight in the early hours of this morning (18) in Kilburn.
The man, in his mid 40’s, was found unconscious and with severe head injuries beside a row of garages near the junction of Kilburn High Road and Buckley Road – just yards from the Brondesbury Medical Centre.
He was taken to a West London hospital where he is in a life threatening condition.
Officers and ambulance crews were called to the scene at 3am this morning.
You may also want to watch:
Forensics teams are examining the scene.
A 30-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of assault, and a 24-year-old woman was arrested at the scene for obstructing police.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 6 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 7 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
Both remain in custody pending further police enquiries.
No weapons have been recovered and police say a motive remains unclear.
A spokeswoman for the Met police said: “We understand that the victim had been involved in an altercation with a male suspect.”