Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 50-year-old in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 50-year-old in Wembley.
Police were called to Preston Road at 11.10pm on July 18 following reports of a stabbing.
Officers attended with paramedics and found a man, believed to be in his 50s, suffering from a stab injury.
He was taken to hospital, where his condition was assessed as not life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
The victim is believed to have been attacked outside a shop by a man who then fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesperson added: “A 43-year-old man was arrested on Sunday, July 19 on suspicion of attempted murder, attempted robbery, attempted GBH x 2, threats to kill, possession of an offensive weapon he remains in police custody.”
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury