Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 50-year-old in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 50-year-old in Wembley.
Police were called to Preston Road at 11.10pm on July 18 following reports of a stabbing.
Officers attended with paramedics and found a man, believed to be in his 50s, suffering from a stab injury.
He was taken to hospital, where his condition was assessed as not life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
The victim is believed to have been attacked outside a shop by a man who then fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesperson added: “A 43-year-old man was arrested on Sunday, July 19 on suspicion of attempted murder, attempted robbery, attempted GBH x 2, threats to kill, possession of an offensive weapon he remains in police custody.”
- 1 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 4 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 9 Vale Farm Sports Centre offering facilities for free from May 17
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road