Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 50-year-old in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 50-year-old in Wembley.
Police were called to Preston Road at 11.10pm on July 18 following reports of a stabbing.
Officers attended with paramedics and found a man, believed to be in his 50s, suffering from a stab injury.
He was taken to hospital, where his condition was assessed as not life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
The victim is believed to have been attacked outside a shop by a man who then fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesperson added: “A 43-year-old man was arrested on Sunday, July 19 on suspicion of attempted murder, attempted robbery, attempted GBH x 2, threats to kill, possession of an offensive weapon he remains in police custody.”
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 7 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 8 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million