Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 50-year-old in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder of a 50-year-old in Wembley.
Police were called to Preston Road at 11.10pm on July 18 following reports of a stabbing.
Officers attended with paramedics and found a man, believed to be in his 50s, suffering from a stab injury.
He was taken to hospital, where his condition was assessed as not life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
The victim is believed to have been attacked outside a shop by a man who then fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A Met spokesperson added: “A 43-year-old man was arrested on Sunday, July 19 on suspicion of attempted murder, attempted robbery, attempted GBH x 2, threats to kill, possession of an offensive weapon he remains in police custody.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020