Man in court charged with murder after Kingsbury stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man will appear in court later today charged with the murder of a 41-year-old stabbed to death in Kingsbury at the weekend.
Darryn Madigan, 38, of Doreen Avenue has been charged and will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court following the fatal stabbing on Sunday morning.
Police and emergency services were called to the address just before 3am following reports of an assault and found a man suffering with stab wounds.
Next of kin have been informed, but the body has not yet been formally identified.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 3 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 6 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 7 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 8 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 9 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 10 8 countries added to UK green travel list