Man in court charged with murder after Kingsbury stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man will appear in court later today charged with the murder of a 41-year-old stabbed to death in Kingsbury at the weekend.
Darryn Madigan, 38, of Doreen Avenue has been charged and will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court following the fatal stabbing on Sunday morning.
Police and emergency services were called to the address just before 3am following reports of an assault and found a man suffering with stab wounds.
Next of kin have been informed, but the body has not yet been formally identified.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley