Man in court charged with murder after Kingsbury stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man will appear in court later today charged with the murder of a 41-year-old stabbed to death in Kingsbury at the weekend.
Darryn Madigan, 38, of Doreen Avenue has been charged and will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court following the fatal stabbing on Sunday morning.
Police and emergency services were called to the address just before 3am following reports of an assault and found a man suffering with stab wounds.
Next of kin have been informed, but the body has not yet been formally identified.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property