Man in court charged with murder after Kingsbury stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man will appear in court later today charged with the murder of a 41-year-old stabbed to death in Kingsbury at the weekend.
Darryn Madigan, 38, of Doreen Avenue has been charged and will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court following the fatal stabbing on Sunday morning.
Police and emergency services were called to the address just before 3am following reports of an assault and found a man suffering with stab wounds.
Next of kin have been informed, but the body has not yet been formally identified.
Detectives from the Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation should call the incident room at Hendon on 020 8358 0300.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 6 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 7 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting