Man found stabbed after his car crashes into lamppost in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
An investigation is underway after the driver of a car that crashed into a lamppost in Queen’s Park was found with stab wounds.
The 23-year-old man was discovered sitting on the pavement in Harrow Road with knife wounds to his legs and arms just before 3am this morning.
He was rushed to hospital and treated for his injures which are not serious.
Witnesses have told police they saw a black car parked in the middle of the road which drove off before officers were altered to the crash.
The stabbing is being investigated by the Met’s Trident and Area Crime team.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Detective Constable Cassie Hay on 020 8785 8580 or if you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Last month The Times revealed six people were stabbed in three days around the Queen’s Park area in suspected gang wars.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Free online double documentary and conversation with artists of the Windrush generation
- 10 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park