Man fighting for his life following New Year’s Day shooting in Queen’s Park
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after being gunned down in a suspected gang-related shooting on New Year’s Day in Queen’s Park.
The 27-year-old victim is in a critical condition after he was found with several gunshot wounds in Droop Street at around 6.40am.
Detectives believe he may have staggered on to the resident road after being shot nearby.
A resident in Huxley Street, who does not want to be named, told the Times there has been a heavy police presence in the area since the shooting.
Police are yet to make an arrest and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
They have not ruled out a gang-related motive.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way