Man fighting for his life following hit-and-run in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man is fighting for his life following a hit-and-run during a street fight in Harlesden this morning.
The victim, in his 20s, was hit by a car during the brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street at around 3.40am.
The driver is believed to have sped away after.
The victim suffered multiple injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
Surrounding streets have been condoned off while police carry out an investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Three men have been arrested and are in police custody.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12