Man fighting for his life following hit-and-run in Harlesden
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man is fighting for his life following a hit-and-run during a street fight in Harlesden this morning.
The victim, in his 20s, was hit by a car during the brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street at around 3.40am.
The driver is believed to have sped away after.
The victim suffered multiple injuries and is in a critical condition in hospital.
Surrounding streets have been condoned off while police carry out an investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Three men have been arrested and are in police custody.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 3 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 4 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 5 Teenager who murdered beloved sisters in Kingsbury park jailed for life
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 8 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 9 Covid: Northwick Park Hospital in need of booster vaccine volunteers
- 10 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters