Man fighting for his life after Queen’s Park shooting
Victim blasted twice in the chest
A man has been left fighting for his life after he was gunned down in Queen’s Park this afternoon.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was blasted twice in the chest in Third Avenue at around 3.50pm.
He was rushed to Central Middlesex Hospital in Park Royal, where he is in a critical condtion.
The scene has been cordoned off as forensic officers scour the area for clues.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley