Man fighting for his life after Queen’s Park shooting
Victim blasted twice in the chest
A man has been left fighting for his life after he was gunned down in Queen’s Park this afternoon.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was blasted twice in the chest in Third Avenue at around 3.50pm.
He was rushed to Central Middlesex Hospital in Park Royal, where he is in a critical condtion.
The scene has been cordoned off as forensic officers scour the area for clues.
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 7 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 8 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims