Murder investigation launched after man fatally stabbed in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was fatally stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Victoria Road at 10.25pm yesterday (July 16) to reports a man was stabbed in the area.
The victim, believed to be aged in his mid-30s, was taken to a central London hospital where he was pronounced dead just before 11pm, Scotland Yard said.
Officers are in the process of informing next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place.
A police spokesperson said there have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Wembley 16-year-old driven at and chased before fatal stabbing
- 2 Neasden teen jailed for manslaughter of Meshach Williams in Harlesden
- 3 Murder investigation launched after teen fatally stabbed in Wembley
- 4 Willesden landlord fined more than £700,000 for 'poor quality housing'
- 5 Man wanted by police after failing to appear in court
- 6 Man jailed after victim stabbed with machete in Neasden burglary
- 7 Wanted drug dealer jailed after police seize combat knives in Willesden
- 8 Firearms charges after Hampstead Garden Suburb vehicle stop
- 9 Police officers investigated after murder footage appears online
- 10 Shop Local: 'Cool vibe' at new Kilburn cafe, wine bar and deli
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8686/16Jul.