Murder investigation launched after man fatally stabbed in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was fatally stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Victoria Road at 10.25pm yesterday (July 16) to reports a man was stabbed in the area.
The victim, believed to be aged in his mid-30s, was taken to a central London hospital where he was pronounced dead just before 11pm, Scotland Yard said.
Officers are in the process of informing next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
A crime scene remains in place.
A police spokesperson said there have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 4 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 5 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 6 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8686/16Jul.