Murder investigation launched after man fatally stabbed in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was fatally stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Victoria Road at 10.25pm yesterday (July 16) to reports a man was stabbed in the area.
The victim, believed to be aged in his mid-30s, was taken to a central London hospital where he was pronounced dead just before 11pm, Scotland Yard said.
Officers are in the process of informing next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place.
A police spokesperson said there have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8686/16Jul.