Murder investigation launched after man fatally stabbed in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was fatally stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Victoria Road at 10.25pm yesterday (July 16) to reports a man was stabbed in the area.
The victim, believed to be aged in his mid-30s, was taken to a central London hospital where he was pronounced dead just before 11pm, Scotland Yard said.
Officers are in the process of informing next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
A crime scene remains in place.
A police spokesperson said there have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 3 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 4 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 5 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 6 The Fellowship: Highly charged look at the children of Windrush
- 7 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 8 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 9 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8686/16Jul.