Murder investigation launched after man fatally stabbed in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
A murder investigation has been launched after a man was fatally stabbed in Kilburn.
Emergency services were called to Victoria Road at 10.25pm yesterday (July 16) to reports a man was stabbed in the area.
The victim, believed to be aged in his mid-30s, was taken to a central London hospital where he was pronounced dead just before 11pm, Scotland Yard said.
Officers are in the process of informing next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
A crime scene remains in place.
A police spokesperson said there have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 8 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 9 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 10 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
Anyone with information can call police via 101 quoting reference Cad 8686/16Jul.