Man due in court charged with Wembley jewellery shop robbery
Alexandru Pavaluca is accused of being in gang that targeted Raj Jewels in Ealing Road
A man is due to appear in court today charge with robbery after a Wembley jewellery shop was targeted on Wednesday morning.
Up to 10 armed robbers brandishing hammers and crowbars set fire to their car before storming Raj Jewels in Ealing Road at around 11.50am.
They escaped with thousands of pounds worth of valuable Asian-gold jewellery.
Alexandru Pavaluca, 22, of no fixed address, will appear at Hendon Magistrates Court charged with robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Flying Squad are investigating the robbery.
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 9 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police