Man due at the Old Bailey today charged with Wembley murder
Mark Reid is accused of killing Arron Payne in Chalkhill Road
A man is due in court today (Monday) accused of stabbing a 26-year-old to death in Wembley.
Mark Reid, 29, of Demeta Close, will appear at the Old Bailey charged with the murder of Arron Payne.
Mr Payne, who is from Wembley, was knifed in Chalkhill Road, at around 7pm on September 5 last year.
He died eight days later in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Last Thursday Reid became the fifth man to be charged with his murder.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court the following day and was remanded in custody.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
Reid is also charged with conspiracy to cause Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH).
Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed address, Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, Jarveer Walters, 22, and Jamal Walters, 18, all of Roger Stone Court in Coombe Road, Neasden, were all charged with the murder of Mr Payne in September and October.
They have also subsequently been charged with conspiracy to cause GBH.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on June 17.