Man dragged along a street by a car in Wembley road rage attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was dragged along a street by a car during a road rage attack in Wembley.
The 46-year-old victim suffered multiple injuries but has since been released from hospital following the incident in East Lane.
The attack began after his attacker demanded he sped up even though he was caught behind a group of learner motorcyclists who were driving slowly.
The attacker, who was driving a Peugeot Kangoo, spat in the victim’s face when he got out of his car to calm him down.
The pair became embroiled in a fight before his attacker sped away in his car dragging him along the street.
You may also want to watch:
He suffered his injuries after he was released and flew across the road.
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed to return mid November.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
Anyone with information about the incident which occurred on October 20 at 2pm should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.