Man dragged along a street by a car in Wembley road rage attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was dragged along a street by a car during a road rage attack in Wembley.
The 46-year-old victim suffered multiple injuries but has since been released from hospital following the incident in East Lane.
The attack began after his attacker demanded he sped up even though he was caught behind a group of learner motorcyclists who were driving slowly.
The attacker, who was driving a Peugeot Kangoo, spat in the victim’s face when he got out of his car to calm him down.
The pair became embroiled in a fight before his attacker sped away in his car dragging him along the street.
You may also want to watch:
He suffered his injuries after he was released and flew across the road.
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed to return mid November.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Anyone with information about the incident which occurred on October 20 at 2pm should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.