Man dragged along a street by a car in Wembley road rage attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was dragged along a street by a car during a road rage attack in Wembley.
The 46-year-old victim suffered multiple injuries but has since been released from hospital following the incident in East Lane.
The attack began after his attacker demanded he sped up even though he was caught behind a group of learner motorcyclists who were driving slowly.
The attacker, who was driving a Peugeot Kangoo, spat in the victim’s face when he got out of his car to calm him down.
The pair became embroiled in a fight before his attacker sped away in his car dragging him along the street.
You may also want to watch:
He suffered his injuries after he was released and flew across the road.
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed to return mid November.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
Anyone with information about the incident which occurred on October 20 at 2pm should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.