Man dragged along a street by a car in Wembley road rage attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was dragged along a street by a car during a road rage attack in Wembley.
The 46-year-old victim suffered multiple injuries but has since been released from hospital following the incident in East Lane.
The attack began after his attacker demanded he sped up even though he was caught behind a group of learner motorcyclists who were driving slowly.
The attacker, who was driving a Peugeot Kangoo, spat in the victim’s face when he got out of his car to calm him down.
The pair became embroiled in a fight before his attacker sped away in his car dragging him along the street.
You may also want to watch:
He suffered his injuries after he was released and flew across the road.
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed to return mid November.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
Anyone with information about the incident which occurred on October 20 at 2pm should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.