Man dragged along a street by a car in Wembley road rage attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was dragged along a street by a car during a road rage attack in Wembley.
The 46-year-old victim suffered multiple injuries but has since been released from hospital following the incident in East Lane.
The attack began after his attacker demanded he sped up even though he was caught behind a group of learner motorcyclists who were driving slowly.
The attacker, who was driving a Peugeot Kangoo, spat in the victim’s face when he got out of his car to calm him down.
The pair became embroiled in a fight before his attacker sped away in his car dragging him along the street.
You may also want to watch:
He suffered his injuries after he was released and flew across the road.
A 23-year-old man was arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and has been bailed to return mid November.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 8 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 9 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
Anyone with information about the incident which occurred on October 20 at 2pm should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.