Man dies following double stabbing in Dollis Hill
Victim and his father were attacked in Coles Green Road
A murder hunt has been launched after a man was stabbed to death and his father left in a serious condition following an attack in Dollis Hill last night (Saturday).
The victim, who has been named locally as Luke Fitzpatrick, was knifed in Coles Green Road at around 11.30pm.
A man in his 50s, believed to be Mr Fitzpatrick’s father, is in hospital in a serious condition.
A number of men have been arrested in connection with the double stabbing and are currently being questioned by detectives.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are keeping an open mind on a motive and have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
Police are in the process of setting up an incident room. Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 3 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Letter on Kilburn Square
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield