Man dies following double stabbing in Dollis Hill
Victim and his father were attacked in Coles Green Road
A murder hunt has been launched after a man was stabbed to death and his father left in a serious condition following an attack in Dollis Hill last night (Saturday).
The victim, who has been named locally as Luke Fitzpatrick, was knifed in Coles Green Road at around 11.30pm.
A man in his 50s, believed to be Mr Fitzpatrick’s father, is in hospital in a serious condition.
A number of men have been arrested in connection with the double stabbing and are currently being questioned by detectives.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are keeping an open mind on a motive and have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
Police are in the process of setting up an incident room. Anyone with information should call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park