Man dies after being stabbed in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to an address on Lakeside Drive at 2am this morning
They found a 29 year old man with stab injuries.
The London ambulance service worked to save the man’s life but he was pronounced dead shortly before 3am.
The man’s next of kin are being informed and formal identification and post-mortem examination await.
A 21 year old woman, who was at the scene of the stabbing, has been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a police station.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s death is currently being treated as unexplained.
Anyone with information concerning this incident is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton