Man dies after being stabbed in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to an address on Lakeside Drive at 2am this morning
They found a 29 year old man with stab injuries.
The London ambulance service worked to save the man’s life but he was pronounced dead shortly before 3am.
The man’s next of kin are being informed and formal identification and post-mortem examination await.
A 21 year old woman, who was at the scene of the stabbing, has been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a police station.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s death is currently being treated as unexplained.
Anyone with information concerning this incident is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding