Man dies after being stabbed in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to an address on Lakeside Drive at 2am this morning
They found a 29 year old man with stab injuries.
The London ambulance service worked to save the man’s life but he was pronounced dead shortly before 3am.
The man’s next of kin are being informed and formal identification and post-mortem examination await.
A 21 year old woman, who was at the scene of the stabbing, has been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a police station.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s death is currently being treated as unexplained.
Anyone with information concerning this incident is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds