Man dies after being stabbed in Park Royal
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to an address on Lakeside Drive at 2am this morning
They found a 29 year old man with stab injuries.
The London ambulance service worked to save the man’s life but he was pronounced dead shortly before 3am.
The man’s next of kin are being informed and formal identification and post-mortem examination await.
A 21 year old woman, who was at the scene of the stabbing, has been arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a police station.
You may also want to watch:
The man’s death is currently being treated as unexplained.
Anyone with information concerning this incident is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'