Man denies murdering Cricklewood mother he met on an online dating site
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied murdering a mother-of-one who he met on an online dating site at her home in Cricklewood.
Miles Donnelly, 34, is accused of stabbing and strangling 44-year-old Usha Patel at the flat she shared with her five-year-old son in Melrose Avenue.
Ms Patel was found dead after police were called to her home on the morning of October 8 last year.
Donnelly, from Paddington, who is also known as Miles Ryan, appeared at the Old Bailey today via video link from Wormwood Scrubs prison.
He pleaded not guilty to the murder of Ms Patel and causing actual bodily harm to Rosie Ferringo.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 15 this year and was remanded in custody
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man