Man denies murdering Cricklewood mother he met on an online dating site
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied murdering a mother-of-one who he met on an online dating site at her home in Cricklewood.
Miles Donnelly, 34, is accused of stabbing and strangling 44-year-old Usha Patel at the flat she shared with her five-year-old son in Melrose Avenue.
Ms Patel was found dead after police were called to her home on the morning of October 8 last year.
Donnelly, from Paddington, who is also known as Miles Ryan, appeared at the Old Bailey today via video link from Wormwood Scrubs prison.
He pleaded not guilty to the murder of Ms Patel and causing actual bodily harm to Rosie Ferringo.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 15 this year and was remanded in custody
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 8 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 9 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 10 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims