Man denies murdering Cricklewood mother he met on an online dating site
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied murdering a mother-of-one who he met on an online dating site at her home in Cricklewood.
Miles Donnelly, 34, is accused of stabbing and strangling 44-year-old Usha Patel at the flat she shared with her five-year-old son in Melrose Avenue.
Ms Patel was found dead after police were called to her home on the morning of October 8 last year.
Donnelly, from Paddington, who is also known as Miles Ryan, appeared at the Old Bailey today via video link from Wormwood Scrubs prison.
He pleaded not guilty to the murder of Ms Patel and causing actual bodily harm to Rosie Ferringo.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 15 this year and was remanded in custody
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 6 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 7 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 8 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting