Man dies at the scene of an altercation in a Wembley pub
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following a fight in a Wembley pub.
Emergency services were called to a pub in Preston Road near the junction with Uxendon Crescent at 11.05pm on May 30.
A 53-year-old man was injured during an altercation inside the pub where he was pronounced dead by London Ambulance staff, Scotland Yard said.
Police have informed next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place.
You may also want to watch:
A 32-year-old man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and taken to a north-west London police station.
He has since been bailed to return on a date in late June.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
No weapons were reported to have been seen during the incident.
Police officers continue to make enquiries.
Anyone with information can contact police on 101, quoting CAD8939/30May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.