Man dies at the scene of an altercation in a Wembley pub
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following a fight in a Wembley pub.
Emergency services were called to a pub in Preston Road near the junction with Uxendon Crescent at 11.05pm on May 30.
A 53-year-old man was injured during an altercation inside the pub where he was pronounced dead by London Ambulance staff, Scotland Yard said.
Police have informed next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place.
You may also want to watch:
A 32-year-old man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and taken to a north-west London police station.
He has since been bailed to return on a date in late June.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
No weapons were reported to have been seen during the incident.
Police officers continue to make enquiries.
Anyone with information can contact police on 101, quoting CAD8939/30May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.