Man dies at the scene of an altercation in a Wembley pub
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following a fight in a Wembley pub.
Emergency services were called to a pub in Preston Road near the junction with Uxendon Crescent at 11.05pm on May 30.
A 53-year-old man was injured during an altercation inside the pub where he was pronounced dead by London Ambulance staff, Scotland Yard said.
Police have informed next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place.
You may also want to watch:
A 32-year-old man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and taken to a north-west London police station.
He has since been bailed to return on a date in late June.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
No weapons were reported to have been seen during the incident.
Police officers continue to make enquiries.
Anyone with information can contact police on 101, quoting CAD8939/30May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.