Man dies at the scene of an altercation in a Wembley pub
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder following a fight in a Wembley pub.
Emergency services were called to a pub in Preston Road near the junction with Uxendon Crescent at 11.05pm on May 30.
A 53-year-old man was injured during an altercation inside the pub where he was pronounced dead by London Ambulance staff, Scotland Yard said.
Police have informed next of kin and are awaiting formal identification.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place.
You may also want to watch:
A 32-year-old man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and taken to a north-west London police station.
He has since been bailed to return on a date in late June.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
No weapons were reported to have been seen during the incident.
Police officers continue to make enquiries.
Anyone with information can contact police on 101, quoting CAD8939/30May, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.