Man charged with stabbing mother to death in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with stabbing to death a 42-year-old woman in Neasden.
Justice Cruickshank, 54, of Mandarin Court, Neasden, is accused of attacking the victim, named locally as ‘Helen’, in Prout Grove, on Thursday evening.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday where he was remanded in custody.
Neighbours of the victim, who has not been officially named by police, said she was the mother of a seven-year-old daughter who attends a primary school in Dollis Hill.
Another resident, who asked to remain anonymous, said: “This is really sad because it is nice neck of the woods. Everyone generally gets along with everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8345 3865 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
- 1 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 2 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 3 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 4 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 5 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 6 Habitual car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 7 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 8 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 9 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
- 10 Kilburn councillor resigns from Labour group to become Independent