Man charged with stabbing mother to death in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with stabbing to death a 42-year-old woman in Neasden.
Justice Cruickshank, 54, of Mandarin Court, Neasden, is accused of attacking the victim, named locally as ‘Helen’, in Prout Grove, on Thursday evening.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday where he was remanded in custody.
Neighbours of the victim, who has not been officially named by police, said she was the mother of a seven-year-old daughter who attends a primary school in Dollis Hill.
Another resident, who asked to remain anonymous, said: “This is really sad because it is nice neck of the woods. Everyone generally gets along with everyone.”
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8345 3865 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 5 'Security alert' at Willesden Junction causing severe delays on TfL network
- 6 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 9 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 10 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting