Man charged with stabbing mother to death in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with stabbing to death a 42-year-old woman in Neasden.
Justice Cruickshank, 54, of Mandarin Court, Neasden, is accused of attacking the victim, named locally as ‘Helen’, in Prout Grove, on Thursday evening.
He appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Saturday where he was remanded in custody.
Neighbours of the victim, who has not been officially named by police, said she was the mother of a seven-year-old daughter who attends a primary school in Dollis Hill.
Another resident, who asked to remain anonymous, said: “This is really sad because it is nice neck of the woods. Everyone generally gets along with everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8345 3865 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020