Man charged with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn to appear at the Old Bailey today
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with the murder of a nursery worker who was shot dead as she celebrated her birthday in Kilburn is due to appear in court today.
Martell Warren, 22, from Hillingdon, is accused of killing 24-year-old Sabrina Moss and injuring Sabrina Gachette, also 24, in the early hours of August 24.
He is also charged with injuring two other men at the scene.
Ms Moss, who lived in Neasden and worked in Alice’s Wonderland nursery in Stonebridge, was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road after leaving Woody Grill at around 4am.
Warren is also charged with three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before the Old Bailey.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site