Man charged with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn to appear at the Old Bailey today
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with the murder of a nursery worker who was shot dead as she celebrated her birthday in Kilburn is due to appear in court today.
Martell Warren, 22, from Hillingdon, is accused of killing 24-year-old Sabrina Moss and injuring Sabrina Gachette, also 24, in the early hours of August 24.
He is also charged with injuring two other men at the scene.
Ms Moss, who lived in Neasden and worked in Alice’s Wonderland nursery in Stonebridge, was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road after leaving Woody Grill at around 4am.
Warren is also charged with three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before the Old Bailey.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 10 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead