Man charged with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn to appear at the Old Bailey today
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with the murder of a nursery worker who was shot dead as she celebrated her birthday in Kilburn is due to appear in court today.
Martell Warren, 22, from Hillingdon, is accused of killing 24-year-old Sabrina Moss and injuring Sabrina Gachette, also 24, in the early hours of August 24.
He is also charged with injuring two other men at the scene.
Ms Moss, who lived in Neasden and worked in Alice’s Wonderland nursery in Stonebridge, was shot in the chest in Kilburn High Road after leaving Woody Grill at around 4am.
Warren is also charged with three counts of attempted murder and two counts of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before the Old Bailey.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime