Andra Hilitanu death: Man charged with murder over Neasden Lane stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder after a woman who was stabbed to death in Neasden Lane on Friday.
Ioan Campeanu, 43, of Neasden Lane was charged with murder on Saturday and will appear at Willesden Magistrates Court later today.
Police believe the victim is 28-year-old Andra Hilitanu, however formal identification has yet to take place.
A post-morten took place on Saturday at Northwick Park Hospital, and gave a provisional cause of death as a stab wound to the neck.
Police are waiting for a conclusive cause of death and formal identification.
You may also want to watch:
Her next of kin have been informed.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12