Andra Hilitanu death: Man charged with murder over Neasden Lane stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder after a woman who was stabbed to death in Neasden Lane on Friday.
Ioan Campeanu, 43, of Neasden Lane was charged with murder on Saturday and will appear at Willesden Magistrates Court later today.
Police believe the victim is 28-year-old Andra Hilitanu, however formal identification has yet to take place.
A post-morten took place on Saturday at Northwick Park Hospital, and gave a provisional cause of death as a stab wound to the neck.
Police are waiting for a conclusive cause of death and formal identification.
You may also want to watch:
Her next of kin have been informed.
- 1 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 4 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 7 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 8 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 9 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
- 10 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood