Andra Hilitanu death: Man charged with murder over Neasden Lane stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder after a woman who was stabbed to death in Neasden Lane on Friday.
Ioan Campeanu, 43, of Neasden Lane was charged with murder on Saturday and will appear at Willesden Magistrates Court later today.
Police believe the victim is 28-year-old Andra Hilitanu, however formal identification has yet to take place.
A post-morten took place on Saturday at Northwick Park Hospital, and gave a provisional cause of death as a stab wound to the neck.
Police are waiting for a conclusive cause of death and formal identification.
You may also want to watch:
Her next of kin have been informed.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 7 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 10 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan