Man charged with Colindale murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder following a stabbing in Colindale.
Emergency services were called to Montrose Park just before 6pm on May 31, following reports of a group of men fighting.
Officers found 22-year-old Al-Sadiq Mohamed Ishaq-Adam suffering from a stab injury.
Despite the efforts of emergency services, Al-Sadiq was pronounced dead at 7.19pm.
A post-mortem examination held on June 3 at Northwick Park Hospital, in Watford Road, found cause of death to be a stab wound to the chest.
You may also want to watch:
Twelve men have been arrested in connection with the incident on suspicion of offences including affray, robbery and murder.
Ten have been released on bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 4 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 5 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 6 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
Nick Kaneza, 18, of Elstree Road, Hemel Hempstead, is due to appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates’ Court today (June 7).
Mohammed Yusuf, 18, of Capitol Way, appeared at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on June 4 charged with robbery.
He was remanded in custody until his next court appearance.
Any witnesses who have yet to speak with police, or those with information, video or images that could assist the investigation, are asked to call 101 reference CAD 5436/31May.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.