Man charged with Colindale murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder following a stabbing in Colindale.
Emergency services were called to Montrose Park just before 6pm on May 31, following reports of a group of men fighting.
Officers found 22-year-old Al-Sadiq Mohamed Ishaq-Adam suffering from a stab injury.
Despite the efforts of emergency services, Al-Sadiq was pronounced dead at 7.19pm.
A post-mortem examination held on June 3 at Northwick Park Hospital, in Watford Road, found cause of death to be a stab wound to the chest.
Twelve men have been arrested in connection with the incident on suspicion of offences including affray, robbery and murder.
Ten have been released on bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 5 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 6 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
- 7 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 8 Man in stable condition following collision with a van in Neasden
- 9 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 10 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
Nick Kaneza, 18, of Elstree Road, Hemel Hempstead, is due to appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates’ Court today (June 7).
Mohammed Yusuf, 18, of Capitol Way, appeared at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on June 4 charged with robbery.
He was remanded in custody until his next court appearance.
Any witnesses who have yet to speak with police, or those with information, video or images that could assist the investigation, are asked to call 101 reference CAD 5436/31May.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.