Man charged with Colindale murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with murder following a stabbing in Colindale.
Emergency services were called to Montrose Park just before 6pm on May 31, following reports of a group of men fighting.
Officers found 22-year-old Al-Sadiq Mohamed Ishaq-Adam suffering from a stab injury.
Despite the efforts of emergency services, Al-Sadiq was pronounced dead at 7.19pm.
A post-mortem examination held on June 3 at Northwick Park Hospital, in Watford Road, found cause of death to be a stab wound to the chest.
You may also want to watch:
Twelve men have been arrested in connection with the incident on suspicion of offences including affray, robbery and murder.
Ten have been released on bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
Nick Kaneza, 18, of Elstree Road, Hemel Hempstead, is due to appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates’ Court today (June 7).
Mohammed Yusuf, 18, of Capitol Way, appeared at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on June 4 charged with robbery.
He was remanded in custody until his next court appearance.
Any witnesses who have yet to speak with police, or those with information, video or images that could assist the investigation, are asked to call 101 reference CAD 5436/31May.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.