Man charged with murder of Justin Bello in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged a man in connection with a murder in Neasden.
The body of 38-year-old Justin Bello was found in a communal area to the rear of Lovett Way when police were called to the location at around 8.15am on November 25, 2019.
A post-mortem examination was held three days later on November 28 at Northwick Park mortuary.
Officers are not releasing a cause of death for operational purposes, but the death "is not thought to have been the result of a stab or gunshot injury", Scotland Yard said.
Cornell Burrell, 35, of no fixed address, was charged on June 29 with murder and perverting the course of justice.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared in custody at a magistrates' court and then the Old Bailey on July 2.
He was remanded in custody and his next appearance will be on September 17.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London