Man charged with murder of Justin Bello in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged a man in connection with a murder in Neasden.
The body of 38-year-old Justin Bello was found in a communal area to the rear of Lovett Way when police were called to the location at around 8.15am on November 25, 2019.
A post-mortem examination was held three days later on November 28 at Northwick Park mortuary.
Officers are not releasing a cause of death for operational purposes, but the death "is not thought to have been the result of a stab or gunshot injury", Scotland Yard said.
Cornell Burrell, 35, of no fixed address, was charged on June 29 with murder and perverting the course of justice.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared in custody at a magistrates' court and then the Old Bailey on July 2.
He was remanded in custody and his next appearance will be on September 17.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods