Man charged with Harlesden murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a mechanic who was stabbed to death in Harlesden on Monday evening.
Dwayne King, 29,of no fixed address, is accused of killing 55-year-old Granville Thomas in an alleyway which runs behind Ranelagh Road and Station Road.
The married father, who was also known as ‘Rat’ or ‘Blacks’, worked as a mechanic at a garage based in Ranelagh Road.
King is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh , who is leading the investigation, has renewed a witness appeal.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I continue to appeal to anyone who may have been in the area as well as witnesses to the stabbing to contact us as soon as possible.”
Anyone witnesses or anyone with information should call police on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park