Man charged with Harlesden murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a mechanic who was stabbed to death in Harlesden on Monday evening.
Dwayne King, 29,of no fixed address, is accused of killing 55-year-old Granville Thomas in an alleyway which runs behind Ranelagh Road and Station Road.
The married father, who was also known as ‘Rat’ or ‘Blacks’, worked as a mechanic at a garage based in Ranelagh Road.
King is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh , who is leading the investigation, has renewed a witness appeal.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I continue to appeal to anyone who may have been in the area as well as witnesses to the stabbing to contact us as soon as possible.”
Anyone witnesses or anyone with information should call police on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Dawn Butler calls for MP security 'overhaul' after death of David Amess
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed