Man charged with Harlesden murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the murder of a mechanic who was stabbed to death in Harlesden on Monday evening.
Dwayne King, 29,of no fixed address, is accused of killing 55-year-old Granville Thomas in an alleyway which runs behind Ranelagh Road and Station Road.
The married father, who was also known as ‘Rat’ or ‘Blacks’, worked as a mechanic at a garage based in Ranelagh Road.
King is due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh , who is leading the investigation, has renewed a witness appeal.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I continue to appeal to anyone who may have been in the area as well as witnesses to the stabbing to contact us as soon as possible.”
Anyone witnesses or anyone with information should call police on 020 8785 8099 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 6 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12