Man charged with burglary of Rita Ora’s Kensal Rise home
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the Kensal Rise home of pop star and X factor judge Rita Ora.
Yesterday, Charaf El Moudden, of Syndey Road, in Muswell Hill, was arrested and charged with burgling the singer’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to the address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28 to reports of a break-in and an appeal was launched for information.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton