Man charged with burglary of Rita Ora’s Kensal Rise home
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the Kensal Rise home of pop star and X factor judge Rita Ora.
Yesterday, Charaf El Moudden, of Syndey Road, in Muswell Hill, was arrested and charged with burgling the singer’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to the address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28 to reports of a break-in and an appeal was launched for information.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 7 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding