Man charged with burglary of Rita Ora’s Kensal Rise home
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the Kensal Rise home of pop star and X factor judge Rita Ora.
Yesterday, Charaf El Moudden, of Syndey Road, in Muswell Hill, was arrested and charged with burgling the singer’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to the address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28 to reports of a break-in and an appeal was launched for information.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the incident.
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape