Man charged with burglary of Rita Ora’s Kensal Rise home
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the Kensal Rise home of pop star and X factor judge Rita Ora.
Yesterday, Charaf El Moudden, of Syndey Road, in Muswell Hill, was arrested and charged with burgling the singer’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to the address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28 to reports of a break-in and an appeal was launched for information.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 4 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 5 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 6 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough