Man charged after self-loading pistol seized from minicab in Neasden
- Credit: PA
A man has been charged with firearms offences after police searched a minicab in Neasden.
Ahmed Gobdon, 25, of Rainborough Close, was arrested on February 10 after the Met’s Specialist Crime Command searched a minicab as it was driven off the M1 near Neasden underground train station.
Officers said they seized a self-loading pistol and ammunition in the operation.
Mr Gobdon has been charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and possession of ammunition with intent to endanger life.
He appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on February 12.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Harrow Crown Court on March 12.
- 1 Wembley Park drug dealer who used encrypted phone network jailed
- 2 Two men steal dog at knifepoint in Alperton robbery
- 3 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 4 Duchess of Cornwall visits Wembley Vaccination Centre
- 5 Police continue Wembley murder investigation after footage emerges
- 6 Harlesden actor writes first film and hopes to inspire young people
- 7 Two arrested after man survives being stabbed in Wembley
- 8 Fire Brigade pledges to review policies following Wembley trainee's death
- 9 Gun shot at wall during 'terrifying' burglary in Wembley
- 10 Wembley 16-year-old driven at and chased before fatal stabbing