Man charged after self-loading pistol seized from minicab in Neasden
- Credit: PA
A man has been charged with firearms offences after police searched a minicab in Neasden.
Ahmed Gobdon, 25, of Rainborough Close, was arrested on February 10 after the Met’s Specialist Crime Command searched a minicab as it was driven off the M1 near Neasden underground train station.
Officers said they seized a self-loading pistol and ammunition in the operation.
Mr Gobdon has been charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and possession of ammunition with intent to endanger life.
He appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on February 12.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Harrow Crown Court on March 12.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 7 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed