Man charged after self-loading pistol seized from minicab in Neasden
- Credit: PA
A man has been charged with firearms offences after police searched a minicab in Neasden.
Ahmed Gobdon, 25, of Rainborough Close, was arrested on February 10 after the Met’s Specialist Crime Command searched a minicab as it was driven off the M1 near Neasden underground train station.
Officers said they seized a self-loading pistol and ammunition in the operation.
Mr Gobdon has been charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and possession of ammunition with intent to endanger life.
He appeared at Willesden Magistrates' Court on February 12.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody and is due to appear at Harrow Crown Court on March 12.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 5 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 6 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 7 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 8 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 9 Man jailed after assaulting police officers while drunk
- 10 Zadie Smith and Nick Laird sign new book in Kilburn