Man beaten and stabbed by gang who broke into his Harlesden home
- Credit: Archant
A man has been beaten and stabbed by four men wielding knives, baseball bats and a cricket bat who broke into his home in Harlesden.
The 45-year-old victim was attacked by the mob after they forced their way into his address in Tubbs Road.
Police have released the details today in an appeal for information leading to the attackers who carried out their brutal assault on May 11 at 8.50pm.
The suspects, who were wearing balaclavas, were black and spoke with London accents.
They fled the scene by jumping over a wall into the back garden of the victim’s neighbours, before running towards Station Parade.
You may also want to watch:
The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries before being discharged.
Anyone with information should call Wembley CID on 020 8733 3737 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club